Thursday, January 27, 2022

Dopey Challenge 2022, Day 4, part 1 - 10k

Yep, 2am wake-up call again. Sigh. Arrived at the runners village by about 3:30. No specific meet-ups today.




Yet again, I was one row back from the people toeing the starting line.


And there were still virtually no lines for any of the character stops along the way.









Because I stopped to take this photo, I missed the photo op with a bear in Canada. Dangit! Well, I did wind up getting the next available bear at the subsequent stop, though.






Nice, comfortable run. And it took long enough for all six corrals and their respective mini-waves to start, that the last of the mini-waves was setting out right about the time I was taking my final photo, above. 


As with all of the medals this year, this one is two-sided. The front side has Oswald able to slide from his left-most position (picutred above) to the right by about an inch or so. Kinda neat, but also fragile.

Next up, tooling around MK!

No comments:

Post a Comment