Thursday, February 3, 2022

Positive thoughts only, please

As I was writing up my last Disney post on Tuesday night, I decided to take a look at the forecast for my next race in just over 10 days. And it looks FABULOUS.

The race starting at 51F at 6:30am, hopefully there will be only a gradual increase in temperature so that it is maybe at 60F or slightly above by the time I finish -- goal time being just under 3 hours later. I'm trained up for it, currently in my brief taper, and running on all cylinders.

The biggest potential concern is the weather en route hampering travel. While the weather at home doesn't look as pleasant for those staying here (or for when I return), it doesn't look like our weather will get in the way, at least as it currently stands.


No comments:

Post a Comment