Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Dopey Challenge 2022, Day 7 - farewell til next year

Sigh. The trip had come to an end. But, thankfully, I had plenty of time before catching the bus back to the airport that I had some time for...

More medal photos at Magic Kingdom.


                        




                  






And, of course, time to get some breakfast.


How could I possibly pass up getting more Tonga Toast? It's going to be another year before I get my fix!

Still a decent amount of time left, rather than taking the monorail from the Poly to MK, I chose to walk along the path connecting Poly to Grand Floridian, and then the recently constructed path from Grand Floridian to MK. In total, it was not even 1 mile. But some nice views along the way.




So, when are we not allowed to walk?





How have I never really noticed this before?


Just enough time left to try to set up a slightly difficult shot.


And with that parting shot taken, it was time to board the bus back to CBR to wait for the bus back to the airport and fly away home. So long, Disney. Until next year! Although given how much you've been nickel-and-diming people lately and just how ok I am with not getting on many of the rides, I have to consider the logistics of renting a car and driving to EPCOT for the races next year... and maybe even going to Universal. (gasp!)

No comments:

Post a Comment