Tuesday, July 4, 2023

GWR outfit

I'm very much looking forward to running Sydney. Both for the fact that it's Sydney (love that city!), and the fact that I will be attempting a world record in a graduation gown. Since I wasn't required to have a black cap and gown, I decided to go with red. And I'll make sure to augment it by attaching my Marathon Maniac singlet to the back. Gotta figure out if there's something good to put on the mortarboard, too.


Yes. The record requires dark trousers (or khakis), white dress shirt, and dark tie. No specification for shoes - so my regular sneakers will be fine.

Once I upload the photo for Guinness' approval, I need to find out if I have to have the gown zippered up a certain amount, or if I will be able to have it partly (<50%), mostly (50-99%), or entirely unzipped. (I doubt that they will allow it to be 100% unzipped, since the requirement for the gown being below the knee would be mostly pointless then.)


No comments:

Post a Comment