Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Majors Excitement

Last night, I found out that the New York City Marathon's time-qualifying window actually goes through races run up to March 8, 2022. It's not just calendar year 2021 times. Sweet! That means that my Mesa Marathon time from last month counts. And if they keep that up for next year, odds are good I'd be able to use it again, though I would like to use a separate qualifying time. But I can register tomorrow for a time-qual spot for a full-field NYCM. Looking forward to it!

Separately, earlier tonight I decided to look at the Athletes' Village on the BAA website to see if they had posted our bib numbers yet.

                                                            


I finally have a red bib! Wave 1, baby! Rarefied air up there! :-D Likely Corral 6 or 7, I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment