Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Fully recovered already

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised that I seem to be fully recovered from the Air Force Marathon, just four days ago. Using my Normatec boots every day afterwards, getting a massage on Sunday after I got back home and not doing any workout that day, going on the elliptical Monday and Tuesday all had me in good enough stead for me to do a comfortable 8-mile run at 7.5 mph today.

Currently in a holding pattern simply maintaining fitness for my upcoming marathons that I'm pacing for prior to the beginning of my next training cycle: Atlantic City, MCM, and Harrisburg. Shortly after Harrisburg, I'll be in full swing to train for Little Rock -- my main attempt at improving on my BQ for 2026. And hopefully the additional three marathons that I will be pacing in between (one each in December, January, and February) won't take me out of training too much on those weeks. With the way these four days worked, I think it'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment