Thursday, October 3, 2024

Running totals

Interesting, looking back on my mileage to date this year. Months where I'm leading up to a marathon and don't have other races interrupting the normal training regimen rack up higher mileage. As opposed to those months where I run a marathon (or two) and then take multiple days off from running. While I will often go on the elliptical to keep my legs going, I don't tack that onto the running mileage I track.

So far this year:

January - 184

February - 129 (1 marathon)

March - 202

April - 155 (2 marathons)

May - 174

June - 186 (1 marathon)

July - 219

August - 209 (1 marathon)

September - 210 (2 marathons)

Total to date: 1,668

I've got 4 more marathons to go this year, and my training cycle for my March marathon begins in about 5 weeks, so for now I'm just maintaining. I certainly expect to pass 2,100 miles for the year, but who knows at this point by how far?

No comments:

Post a Comment