Sunday, January 29, 2023

Almost here!

Last long run today. Simple 13 miles at slightly slower-than-marathon-pace. Went beautifully. Nice and comfortable, even with simulating the hill from Miles 4-6 at a slightly reduced pace, to keep even effort. Now all I have to do is make sure I keep my legs loose the rest of the week and continue to eat reasonably well. Carb loading has already started, vastly increased through tomorrow, then significantly drop on Tuesday (mostly protein day) to have the body wonder "where are my carbs?", which will have it store them better on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday won't be meaningful from that standpoint, even though I'll still be eating more carbs percentagewise than normal.

Marathon #62 is less than 1 week away! Let's get 'er done!


No comments:

Post a Comment