Thursday, July 11, 2024

Guilt about not posting

Summer is the hardest time of year for me to come up with regular items to post on this blog. It's outside of the height of the racing season, and I tend to think that no one really wants to see daily updates on how my workout for the day went -- pretty boring fodder. Especially since I do most of my training indoors on the treadmill, so I don't even have the possibility of photos of the great outdoors. (Not that there would be all that many good photos to be taken on the W&OD trail.)

It's one month until the Marathon Pour Tous kicks off. Slowly but surely, we're getting additional information from the organizers, and I'm in the process of truly finalizing all of my travel plans on either side of the race. Should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment