Tuesday, January 2, 2024

High HR?

So, what's your high-end HR during your hardest efforts while running? For me, I've hit the 180s, and occasionally (according to Garmin) about 200 -- though I tend to doubt the latter. That seems to pop when the beginning HR being "seen" is overly (and incorrectly) high for some reason, and then just rises from there.

Well, last month during my trip to New York with a friend, we went to City Climb. Alas, we were required to place not only articles from our pockets into a locker, but our watches, as well, even though they were fully secured on our wrists. Shame, because I really wanted some more "official" way of determining my HR when it was my turn to lean over the edge of the building. Horrifying but exhilarating experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment