Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Time for New York!

Once again, I am trekking up to New York for the marathon. I intend to make this one of my regulars for as long as I time-qualify, just like Boston. I am looking forward to everything being back 100% -- a full field of 50k+ runners, and the largest crowd of spectators at any marathon cheering us along the whole time.

This time around, I will be doing a lot more touristy stuff compared to last year. This time around, I'm actually managing to go to two Broadway show, will be participating in the Opening Ceremony Parade of Nations, and stick around in the city after the marathon to attend the after party (so long as I am physically up for it).

It's now time to finish up my laundry so I can pack my bags to load into the car tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment